Saturday, November 30, 2019

This Mom runs on Coffee & Pixie Dust

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing a tag I made for a very special young woman who used to be my "Mother's Helper" and next door neighbor many years ago!  She is now a very busy Mom of 5 beautiful children!  Her family loves everything Disney and so her Mom asked me to make a tag for her to keep in her notebook at work!  Here is what I came up with:




Ingredients:


Quickutz Coffee Cup
Coffee die
Tinkerbell punch
Castle punch
Black alphabet stickers
White alphabet stickers
Red & White Bakers Twine
Old Creative Memories Disney paper


I hope you like it Jackie!!


Lots of Love,
Lori

3 comments:

  1. How adorable and personally fitting for the person! I love the Disney themed coffee cup with your fairy added too!! She will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute rag, Lori! Love the rays of sunshine yellow. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic tag design and so pretty with the foiled elements and colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!