Thursday, November 7, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #13

Hello Lavinia World Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:


Lavinia World Challenge #13



Ingredients:


Sirlus stampZanor stampBrave & BelovedForest SpruceTree RootBlack ink
Tumbled Glass distress oxide
Salty Ocean distress oxide
Twisted Citron distress oxide
Bundled Sage distress oxide
Peeled Paint distress ink
VersaFine Clair Verdant ink
Kraft card stock
Watercolor paper



For this 6 inch by 6 inch card I started with Kraft card stock to make the base of the card.  I took a piece of watercolor paper, a cloud stencil, blending brushes, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean distress oxides and applied them to the paper.  I took Twisted Citron and Bundled Sage distress oxides and applied them to the lower part of the paper.  I took some water and spritzed the paper and then dried it with my heat gun.  I took some black ink and Sirlus and Zanor and stamped them onto the card.  I took VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and the Tree Root stamp and stamped that along the bottom.  I took Peeled Paint distress ink and the Forest Spruce stamp and stamped that upside down along the bottom of the paper.  I took the black ink and the Brave & Beloved stamp and stamped that in the sky.  I distressed the edges of the watercolor paper and then inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card base.


The theme for Lavinia World Challenge #13 is "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!




9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Those flying horses are magnificent. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lori! I thought i left a comment and i don't see it. So i am sorry if this is a duplicate comment. :) I wanted you to know how gorgeous this card is and i really appreciate how you give the instructions. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lori! I love how you've used these new stamps and created a wonderful background. SO clever to turn the Forest Spruce this way too :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lori! Great sentiment for your beautiful Pegasus creation. It’s a beautiful card with lovely background. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. So magical. I've always loved pegasus images and you created the perfect background to show these beauties off. Well done, my friend.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love it! the colors of the background are just perfect for the 2 gorgeous pegasus! The splashes add the perfect touch :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and the background helps create this magical scene!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!