Thursday, November 7, 2019

2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Day 7


Hello Coffee Loving Friends!!


Today is Day 7 of the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!


Here is my card for Day 7 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:



Ingredients:

Sizzix Tim Holtz Teacups die
Skipping Stones Coffee stamps
Creative Memories Harvest Orchard Laser Stickers
Brown patterned paper
Gold patterned paper
Beige patterned paper 
White paper
White card stock
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of the Brown patterned paper, inked the edges with Black ink and then I attached that to the card.  I took the Beige patterned paper and the Gold patterned paper and the Sizzix Tim Holtz Teacups die and cut them out.  I inked the edges with Black ink and then put the Leaf and Pumpkin stickers onto the cups and added them to the card.  I took some White paper and the Kat Scrappiness Stitched Heart Tag die and cut that out, inked the edges with Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the tag with Black ink and then tucked that behind the top cup.

Now hop on over to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and see all the wonderful creations and then make a coffee card and enter the contest!  There are some wonderful prizes from some Awesome Sponsors!




I would also like to enter this card in the Caffeine-Fueled Paper Play Challenge


Hop on over to the Caffeine-Fueled Paper Play Challenge to see all the great cards there!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

10 comments:

  1. I love those pretty autumn cups - the designer paper adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sentiment and love those little coffee/tea cups! Great card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Fall designs on your pretty cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design on this screaming fall, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome sentiment and great cups. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes it is! lol. LOVE that background paper with your cute mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CFPP!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!