Friday, November 8, 2019

2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Day 8


Hello Coffee Loving Friends!!


Today is Day 8 of the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Here is my card for Day 8 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:



Ingredients:

Impression Obsession Cookie Stamp & Die Block Duo
Reverse Confetti Be A Barista stamp set
Coffee Mugs die
White card stock
Blue & White patterned paper
Cinnamon paper
Black ink
White ink
Faded Jeans distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took the Blue & White patterned paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added it to the card.  I cut out the Coffee Mugs with Blue flower paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans and added them to the card.  I took the Impression Obsession Cookie Stamp and die duo, some Cinnamon paper and White ink.  I stamped the cookies onto the Cinnamon paper and then cut them out with the coordinating die and added them to the card.  I took some Black ink and the Reverse Confetti Be A Barista stamp set and stamped the sentiment onto some White paper, I cut it out with an oval die and inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added it to the card.

Now hop on over to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and see all the wonderful creations and then make a coffee card and enter the contest!  There are some wonderful prizes from some Awesome Sponsors!



I would also like to enter this card in the Caffeine-Fueled Paper Play Challenge


Hop on over to the Caffeine-Fueled Paper Play Challenge to see all the great cards there!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


13 comments:

  1. Oooo...love the blues and those yummy looking cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful and I love the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. Love the monochromatic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty coffee card.Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just gives you a cozy feeling all over! Beautiful card Lori.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great colours and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue is my favorite color, so I love the card immediately. Like that the coffee mugs have different inside, one black and other with cream.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the design and that beautiful design paper!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!