Sunday, November 10, 2019

Giving Thanks

Hello Blogging Friends!


Since we are getting closer to Thanksgiving I would like to share some Giving Thanks cards that I made.


Simon Says Stamps Giving Thanks die





Memory Box Oak Flourish die
My Favorite Things Grateful die


Spellbinders Leaf Window die


I am entering these cards in the Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge ~ Thanks/Thanksgiving.


All of these cards are up for sale on my Cards for Charity facebook page with all of the money being donated to the Turner Syndrome Foundation.  You can find them here: Cards for Charity


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Love all the die sets you are showing today. Especially love the card that is first with Apple Basket die. Like the die in left top corner and the hint of shiny underneath that I spy on right top corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combination of Thanksgiving cards, Lori, with such pretty colors and techniques! I am in love with your oak flourish die, Lori! It's fantastic! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, these are ALL so stunning!! I just love the Autumn feel with the colors and stunning die cuts you've used for your designs! Nicely done! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful and I love the dies and pretty papers you chose for them. The colors of Autumn are so abundant on them and those colors are among my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all beautiful and so perfect for Thanksgiving! Love all the dies you used too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so much catching up to do, Lori, and this is a great place to start. Wonderfully die cut designs and such luscious autumn colors on each one of these! You make me want to break the budget and go die shopping all at once. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!