Wednesday, November 6, 2019

2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Day 6


Hello Coffee Loving Friends!!


Today is Day 6 of the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Here is my card for Day 6 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:




Ingredients:

Watercolor paper
White card stock
Wilted Violet distress oxide
Salty Ocean distress oxide
Cracked Pistachio distress oxide
Mustard Seed distress oxide
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with a piece of watercolor paper and I took Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio and Mustard Seed distress oxides and my blending brushes and applied the ink to the paper.  When all the colors were dry I took my spritz bottle and spritzed it with water and then dried it with my heat gun.  I took some Black ink and the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Fairy Tea Cup and stamped that onto the paper.  I took the sentiment from the Lil' Inker Designs Coffee Talk stamp set and stamped it with black ink onto the card paper. I took the Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies and ran that through my Big Shot.  I then took a White card base and glued the  inked paper onto the card base.

Now hop on over to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and see all the wonderful creations and then make a coffee card and enter the contest!  There are some wonderful prizes from some Awesome Sponsors!




I would also like to enter this card in the Caffeine-Fueled Paper Play Challenge


Hop on over to the Caffeine-Fueled Paper Play Challenge to see all the great cards there!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori





13 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors behind your sweet silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love the background you have created for the gorgeous image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is WOW! Love the fun colors your used behind that image. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is super cute! awesome rainbow background and i love the way you've used the silhouette image ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Lori. I love the colorful background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never thought that fairies would drink coffee. Won't that stunt their growth. Cute card. Love fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty background and silhouette image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Caffeine Fueled Paper Play!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!