Monday, November 4, 2019

2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Day 4


Hello Coffee Loving Friends!!


Today is Day 4 of the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Here is my card for ay of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Peach paper
Green paper
Copic markers
Bundled Sage distress ink
Tattered Rose distress ink

For this A2 card I started by printing the Mo Manning Pumpkin Spice Yorkie digital stamp onto a piece of Neenah Solar White paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then trimmed it down and inked the edges with Tattered Rose distress ink.  I took some White card stock and made the base of the card.  I took a piece of Peach paper, inked the edges with Tattered Rose distress ink and added that to the card.  I took a scrap of green paper, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and added that to the card.  I added the colored image to the card and glued on a couple of leaves.

Now hop on over to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and see all the wonderful creations and then make a coffee card and enter the contest!  There are some wonderful prizes from some Awesome Sponsors!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


14 comments:

  1. Oh my word --- that is one adorable puppy, and you colored him so beautifully! Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - and wonderful coloring on that little pup! He looks real!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coloring detail on cute puppy, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute puppy and I love the card you made too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. That doggy is just too cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so precious Lori!! What a fablous job on your coloring my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love the puppy in the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how very cute!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring of that pup! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cutie! Thank you for playing along with our theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge with your lovely card. I hope you are enjoying a lovely Thanksgiving. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh...I love this little Mo Manning Yorkie! Your coloring is amazing...the hair looks almost real! Such pretty background colors too! Thanks so much for joining us for our November Challenge at Mo’s! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!