Sunday, November 3, 2019

2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Day 3



Hello Coffee Loving Friends!!



 Today is Day 3 of the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Here is my card for Day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
White paper
Cranberry paper
Black ink
Copic makers

For this 6 inch by 6 inch card I started with Kraft card stock to make the card base.  I took some white paper and attached it to the base of the card.  I took some Cranberry paper and cut out the John Next Door Oakham Lattice die and added that to the card.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper, the Elizabeth Craft Designs Candy Land Cocoa cup stamp and some black ink and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the coordinating Elizabeth Craft Designs Candy Land Cocoa cup die. I took some White paper and some of the dies from the John Next Door Oakham Lattice dies and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took the Cocoa cup, put some pop dots on the back and attached it to the center of the card.  I took some black ink and the sentiment and stamped that on the bottom of the card.  


Now hop on over to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and see all the wonderful creations and then make a coffee card and enter the contest!  There are some wonderful prizes from some Awesome Sponsors!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the pierced die!!! Thanks for hopping with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that gorgeous die that frames the beautiful and festive cup in the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, So pretty, Love that die so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die cuts you used. The coffee cup is darling in the Christmas print. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little peppermint sticking out the cup, and what a pretty way to frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Great die, image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very nice card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love this Lori! That Christmas cup is so sweet and I adore how you've framed it in so elegantly! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!