Tuesday, November 5, 2019

2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Day 5


Hello Coffee Loving Friends!!


Today is Day 5 of the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Here is my card for Day 5 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:

:

Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Coffee paper
Brown paper
Black ink


For this A2 card I started by making the card base with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took the Brown paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.  I took the Coffee paper and the Memory Box Stitched Heart Layers die and cut out the heart and added that to the center of the card.  I took some Black ink and the sentiments from the Honey Bee Perfect Blend stamp set and stamped Coffee at the top of the card and then I stamped the sentiment centered under the heart.


Now hop on over to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and see all the wonderful creations and then make a coffee card and enter the contest!  There are some wonderful prizes from some Awesome Sponsors!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


10 comments:

  1. Great in hues of browns and orange color, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the browns - they go with coffee themed cards so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design with the coffee heart design and great Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for the Coffee lovers hop. I like the colors and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to say you love coffee! So very pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!