Saturday, October 12, 2019

Wood U Be Mine

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have this fun Wood U Be Mine card to share with you!




Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Brown wood grain paper
Pink wood grain paper
Brown ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Brown wood grain paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card base.  I took the Sizzix Wood U Be Mine die set and some more of the Brown wood grain paper and cut out the sentiment and then outside heart.  I inked the edges with brown ink and added the heart to the center of the card.  I took some Pink wood grain paper and cut out the smaller heart, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and placed that on the card inside the Brown wooden heart.  I took the sentiment and ran some Brown ink over it and added that to the center of the Pink wood gain heart.

I am entering this card into The Sisterhood of Crafters "Wood Related" Autumn Challenge.


Hop on over to The Sisterhood of Crafters Blog to see all the awesome cards that were made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design Lori! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this card is WONDERFUL! Love all the woodsy tones! What a great find for Valentine's as well! Thank you so much for sharing it with my wood-related challenge theme at the Sisterhood of Crafters. I hope to see your creativity often in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Fantastic sentiment and your White washed fence looks wonderful with the pink tones. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and I love the wood theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of the brown ink that creates a burned wood effect. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, perfect use of those lovely wood grain papers, Lori, and that die set just pulls the whole thing together!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!