Friday, October 11, 2019

Beware!

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have a SPOOKY Halloween card to show you!




Ingredients:

White card stock
Watercolor paper
Brown paper
Yellow paper
Shell paper
Distress oxides
Black ink
Stencils


For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and some distress oxides with my blending brushes and then spritzed water on it and dried it with my heat tool.  I took a piece of Shell and the Impression Obsession Zombie Edger die and cut out the hands.  I put a spots stencil over the hands and added some Green and Brown oxides and put the hands on the side.  I took a piece of Brown paper and tore the edges and then I crumbled the paper and inked it with Black ink.  I took a tree stencil and some Brown ink and inked the left side of the card.  I took some Yellow paper and my circle punch and inked the edges of the circle with Mustard Seed distress oxide and I added the moon to the top left hand corner of the card and trimmed the overhanging parts.  I then added the hands to the card and the Brown inked paper to look like a graveyard.  I took the Beware sentiment and some Black ink and stamped that on the right side of the card and then I inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card base.


I am entering this card in the Impression Obsession Halloween or Fall Colors Challenge.




Now hop on over to the Impression Obsession Blog to see all the great creations for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


6 comments:

  1. Super scary - yet fun at the same time! Great card for Halloween.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a spooky, fun card! is that why you were sad to close your pool? Knowing that this rising bodies would not be able to bathe and be ready for Halloweenie day? It's a great, scary creation, Miss Lori! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, fun card, Lori. Thanks for joining us at the Impression Obsession halloween/fall challenge. Hope you will join us again. Lynda Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun edge die! The card is both spooky and cute, Lori, and I love the 'gruesome' spots on the hands. Truly makes them 'zombies.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very spooky and perfect for the current zombie craze! You did a great job on those hands. So glad you could play along with the IO challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!