Thursday, October 10, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #11




Hello Lavinia World Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:


Lavinia World Challenge #11


Ingredients:


Homemade paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Green paper
Black paper
Green patterned paper
Die-Versions Believe die


For this 5 inch by 7 inch card I started by taking a piece of my homemade paper and some VersaFine Clair Purple Delight ink and the Indian Flourish and stamped that onto the paper.  I then took my ripping ruler and tore the edges all around the edge.  I attached that to the Green paper and then mounted that onto Black paper.  I took the Neenah Desert Storm paper and cut it out to be a 5" by 7" card base.  I took the Die-Versions Believe die and some Green patterned paper and cut out the word Belivee and added that to the very top of the card.  I took all the other layers and added that to the card.

The theme for Lavinia World Challenge #11 is "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!


12 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love that feather. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I love this stamp on your homemade paper. Great card Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lori. So different and unique. Love your handmade paper!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty Lori! Love the papers and what a uniquely large feather image!! Stunning results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lori, and such luscious fall colors! I especially like your dotted BELIEVE. It's a wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and I love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, this is such a big, bold feather. Love the color you chose and and the torn edge with it. It's an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I especially love the homemade paper... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you made that paper! It's gorgeous with the purple the layers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever use of the stamp. Handmade paper makes all the difference. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh love the colors and the handmade paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Lori, what a magnificent feather! I love the texture on the green background paper and the torn edges on the image piece.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!