Sunday, October 6, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenges October Guest Designer

Hello Blogging Friends,


I am so happy to be one of the Guest Designers for the October Challenges at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Blog!



This months challenges for the month of October are "Mixed Bag"


This week's challenge is "Paper Tearing"


Here is my layout:



Julie was in a play at her Day Program and after the show we took her to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and of course her favorite cheesecake ~ Birthday Cake ~ for dessert!  I wasn't sure how I wanted to do the paper tearing so I experimented by using torn paper for my journal box.  I like it, it is definitely different then one of my normal pages!  But it is good to shake things up a bit!



Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge!  Not only could you be a winner, but you will be getting another page done for your Scrapbooks!
  Two for the price of one!  Gotta love that!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Lori



 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and going to the Cheesecake Factory sounds so yummy! Julie seems to be enjoying it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout with such fun colors! Julie looks especially delighted with her yummy layer cake. Thanks for sharing your beautiful day with us, Lori! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is so fun Lori! You've done a brilliant job with the tearing theme and the colors are perfect! Such a wonderful memory you've captured with this! Congrats on your GDT spot my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific layout, Lori! Congrats on your GDT spot. I love the torn paper and Julie looks like she's having the time of her life. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!