Thursday, October 3, 2019

Fall Pumpkins

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have this fun Fall card to share with you that I made with Unity Stamps Pumpkin Patch Border stamp


I just love this fun stamp set with all the different shape pumpkins around the edge.  The sentiment is from Sugar Pea Designs Fall Fox stamp set.  I took some Neenah Desert Storm paper, the Unity Stamps Pumpkin Patch border stamp and black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the pumpkins with Copic markers.  Then I took the sentiment stamp from the Sugar Pea Designs Fall Fox stamp set and some black ink and stamped it in the center of the card.  I inked the edges with black ink and added that to an A2 white card base.  It just screams Fall and Halloween to me!


I am entering this card in the following Challenges:


Color Crazy Challenge #38 ~ Anything Goes


Facebook ~ Let's Make Cards ~ October 1-14 Challenge ~ Pumpkins


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori





9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for fall! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love how you've colored up the pumpkins in different shades! Love that sentiment too!! Great Fall card! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lori...such a lovely array of pumpkins and a great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummm, I can smell your friendship all the way down here, Lori, with that pumpkin spice! Cute sentiment, and such a pretty card the way you have created a frame! Beautifully done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card for fall. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous design with the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what fantastic colors on the pumpkins, Lori! I can definitely smell fall in the air. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. So simple and yet so striking. Perfect.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge this time.
    Please come back and join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Dawn


    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!