Sunday, October 13, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenges October Guest Designer

Hello Blogging Friends,


I am thrilled to be joining the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Design Team for October as their Guest Designer for the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog!



This months challenges for the month of October are "Mixed Bag"


This week's challenge is a Word Challenge "Crisp"~  Fall is in full swing in the Northern Hemisphere and the mornings and evenings can feel pretty "crisp"!  Include items on your layout for every letter in "crisp".  This can be embellishments, manufacturers, themes, etc.  Be sure to let us know what items you used for each letter.


Here is my 2 page layout:



Here is the left side page:



Here is the right side page:



Now here is what I used for the word "CRISP":


For the letter C ~ I used the car and the carousel in the photos on both pages.

For the letter R ~ I used reindeer in the picture in the upper right hand side of the right page.

For the letter I ~ I used the igloo in the 2 pictures in the left hand side of the right page.

For the letter S ~ I used stickers to make my titles and top borders.

For the letter P ~ I used the pumpkin carriage in the top pictures on the left page.


This challenge was a bit hard for me to figure out so I went through some old pictures of when we took our oldest daughter to Story Book Land in Cardiff, NJ back in 1991.  I have been meaning to get around to scrapbooking 1991 so this challenge really helped me to get these two pages done!


Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge!  Not only could you be a winner, but you will be getting another page or two done for your Scrapbooks!  I am so happy that I am getting some old and some new pages done for my albums!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your pages are gorgeous. What a great way to save memories. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a scrapper but I can tell you do great work on your pages, I hope you are a winner too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificently done, Lori! I'd forgotten how happy scrap booking made me over the year before I discovered making cards. Thanks for the reminder. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!