Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Snowflake Ornament

Hello Blogging Friends,


It is my turn today on the Dies R Us Blog and I have a Christmas card to share with you!



For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.



I took some Silver Shimmer paper and the outside part of the die and cut out the Hero Arts Snowflake & Ornament die.



I took some White Glitter paper and ran it through my Xyron  to put the adhesive on the paper before I ran it through my Vagabond with the snowflakes part of the Hero Arts Snowflake & Ornament die.


I taped the Ornament part of the die with Washi tape to cut out the outer edge.



I then added the snowflakes part to the ornament.


I took the Sue Wilson Shadow Boxes Scalloped Lattice Frame die and the Snowflake paper and cut that out, inked the edges with Faded Blue Jeans distress ink, adhered it to the card base, placed the ornament onto the card, made the bow with some DL.ART Whipped Cream Crinkle ribbon from the Creamy Dreamy Bundle and added that to the top of the ornament.  I took more Silver Shimmer paper and cut out the Sue Wilson Designs Warmest Wishes die twice, layered them on top of each other and them added them to the center of the ornament.









Sue Wilson Designs Warmest Wishes

Creative Expressions WARMEST WISHES Sue Wilson Festive Mini Expressions Die cedme018 Preview Image

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori



7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous and I know it SHINES!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very gorgeous and a wonderful shine on your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornament, Lori! I am in love with your SW background die - it's amazing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent, Lori! Love the snowflake die and that silver paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The technique to do the ornament is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! love the ornament die!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!