Thursday, October 24, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #12

Hello Lavinia World Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:


Lavinia World Challenge #12



Ingredients:

Black ink
Gray ink
Yellow ink
Twisted Citron distress oxide
Dried Marigold distress oxide
Wilted Violet distress oxide
VersaFine Clair Verdant ink
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Watercolor paper

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper and the Twisted Citron, Dried Marigold, and Wilted Violet distress oxides and my blending brushes and put the inks onto the paper, then I spritzed it with water and let it dry.  I stamped the Maka stamp with black ink onto the bottom right side of the card.  I used a green gel pen to make the eye.  I took the Tree Root stamp and the black ink and stamped the roots onto the bottom left side of the card. I took some VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and stamped the Whimsical Whisps stamp on the top right hand side of the card.  I took another small piece of watercolor paper, some Gray ink and stamped the Moon onto the paper.  I took some Yellow ink and my blending brush and went over the moon lightly with the Yellow ink to make the moon glow and then I took my Memory Box Stitched Circle die and cut out the moon.  I put some pop dots on the back of the moon and added that to the card.  I was trying for a Spooky Halloween Wolf Howling at the full moon look!  What do you think?  And guess what??  Saturday, October 26 is "Howl at the Moon" Day!!

The theme for Lavinia World Challenge #12 is "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World.



Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!




Thanks for stopping by!!



11 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is wonderful! I love the moon and your inking on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the background. It's perfect for howling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this is WOW!!! Love the scene your created and the moon looks fantastic plus.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love it! So much details and beauty in that background! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background, my friend! Love that wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my what an incredible background you've made here Lori!! I just love that howling wolf so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Lori - this is one gorgeous card with those amazingly magical colors, and the wolf holding at the moon. I wish I could have placed an eye on my kitty as perfectly as you did on your wolf! It's a beautiful background! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little scene and the colors are awesome. That is such a cool moon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is stunning Lori! I love the clean design and the background looks amazing. Love the colors you've chosen too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like i missed the Howling event, but i got to see a gorgeous card instead! Love your howling wolf card..it's gorgeous and the background is wonderful, Lori!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!