Friday, October 25, 2019

Hummingbird Card

Hello Blogging Friends,


I made this hummingbird card with the Pinkfresh Folk Hummingbird stamp set.



Ingredients:

Circle die
6 x 6 Kraft card base
Watercolor paper
Black ink
Copic markers

For this 6 inch by 6 inch card I started with a blank Kraft card.  I took some Watercolor paper, black ink and the Pinkfresh Folk Hummingbird stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out using a stitched circle die.  I placed the circle onto the card and then put it back into my Misti and I placed the flowers from the Folk Hummingbird stamp set partially onto the cirlce and the card front and took some black ink and stamped the flowers onto the card.  I colored them in with Copic markers and then stamped the sentiment from the same set with black ink.


I am entering this card in the Pinkfresh October Challenge ~ Circle Elements

Hop on over to the Pinkfresh October Challenge ~ Circle Elements to see all the creations made for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamps, Lori, and such a gorgeous design. The bright colors look lovely! Our hummingbirds have flown south, so thanks for sharing yours! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. Those stamps are lovely. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and lovely coloring.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card Lori! Love the colors and how you've put the images outside the circle over the kraft!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful design and I love the way you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab coloring, my friend, and I love how the flowers are both inside and outside the die cut circle! Great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the stamp image overlaying the die cut! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio October Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!