Saturday, October 26, 2019

Spooky Kitty

Hello Blogging Friends,


I am here today with another Kitty card that I am going to be entering into the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop!!


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Cat stamp
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Halloween patterned paper
Orange paper
Black ink 
Copic markers 
Colorado Craft Company "Lovely Legs ~ Best Witches"

For this 5 inch by 7 inch card I started with Neenah Desert Storm for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Halloween patterned paper, inked the edges with black ink and added it to the card.  I took some watercolor paper, black ink and the cat stamp and stamped that onto the paper and colored it in with Copic markers.  Once I was finished coloring the kitty I fussy cut it out and then I took some Orange paper and my Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval dies and cut out three ovals.  I inked the edges and then layered them onto the card.  I took some tan paper and made the top of the pumpkin and inked the edges with black ink and added it to the card.  I then took the sentiment from the Colorado Craft Company Lovely Legs ~ Best Witches stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.



Now hop on over to the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop and see all the wonderful and fun Kitty cards made for this blog hop!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous card..love the kitty!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps is a proud sponsor of the Cat Lovers Hop & we’re playing too! Stop by LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog while you hop!
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and spooky! I love this!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb, Lori! Love those marvelous green eyes and that fun sentiment. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he sure doesn't look wicked to me, or perhaps he's hiding from the wicked thing. LOL Adorable card and loving the pumpkin too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha - marvelous - too cute to spook ! :-D
    Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Blog Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great face on that cat! I love how you colored his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this kitty is anything but spooky...love that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous design! Love the kitty, of course, but
    really love the pumpkin with that awesome sentiment. That's
    a great set by Colorado Craft Co.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute cat and a fun card. Cute sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What green eyes pooping out from behind the pumpkin! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Halloween card! I like the cute tabby! I made a pumpkin with ovals too! It's so fun and looks like a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the kitty peeking from behind the pumpkin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pumpkin made from the stitched ovals....something I first saw on Kitty's blog! Your card is fabulous. Love that not-so-scary kitty who thinks he is verrrrry wicked. lol.. Beautiful background paper, too.
    Thank you so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw I love how your cat is peeking out from behind the pumpkin! Adorable for this season.
    Jenny xx
    Visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the background and the kitty peeping from behind the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cat peeking around the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet face on this cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That cute kitty peeking around the corner is so sweet! Love the wonderful sentiment over the pumpkin too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!