Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Cat in Bra Card

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I made this card for the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop hosted by Janis at Her Peaceful Garden.  This is her 5th year hosting this blog hop, but it is my first year participating!  I missed Day 1 that started yesterday, but I didn't want to miss again today!  If you would like to play along please check the Guidelines and FAQs page.


Here is my card:




Ingredients:  

Penny Black Cat in Bra stamp
White card stock
White watercolor paper
Maroon paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Never, never give up charm
Pink & White Bakers Twine

For my A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of White watercolor paper, some black ink and the Penny Black Cat in Bra stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic makers and then cut out the cat with the large My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Frames die-namics.  I then cut out the Maroon paper with the same die.  I attached the frame to the card base and then put the Cat in the bra into the center of the frame.  I took charm and some Pink & White Bakers Twine and made a bow and attached that to the card with a pop dot.




I would also like to enter this card in the Penny Black Pretty in Pink Challenge.

Now be sure to hop on over to the Cat Lovers Hop and the Penny Black Pretty in Pink Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori




27 comments:

  1. One of my FAV PB stamps and I love the CHARMing corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and purr-fect for October Breast Cancer Awareness. Loving the PINK! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL .. She looks comfortable. Love your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love this darling image! Lori, i can’t imagine a more appropriate card for the kitty blog hop in October! Love it! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have this stamp - I wonder what happened to it??? Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha - Cat in a Bra LoL This image always makes me laugh. A super fun card.
    Visiting you from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lovely PB image always makes for a super card as yours confirms, so pretty, many thanks for joining in with our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image and card! The kitty is adorable! So glad you found the Cat Lovers Hop and have joined in! It's definitely a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! It's very hilarious!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO fun and cute!!!!! Love that image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. The image is wonderful. Like the way you have enhanced the card with embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHat a great card, I love the image and you've coloured it beautifully. Jenny x
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well....that would be just like a cat to choose a bra to nest in, right? Such a hilarious image...so pretty the way you colored it. Great card for October pink themes, too!!

    Thank you so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really super image, super choice of colours and a lovely creation. Thank you for joining our Pretty in Pink challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, this is so sweet as well as hysterical!
    Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Lori, this is just too cute! What a fun image. So good to see you at the Cat Lovers Hop. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE your kitty card! What an adorable image! This is my first year participating in the Cat Lovers Hop - we have eight fur babies (Poopie, Molly, Jack, Walter, Tigger, Milo, Dusty and Mocha Latte) that we love to the moon and back! I'm so happy to see you here also and have the chance to visit your blog!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Penny Black stamp is so cute! Beautiful colouring and wonderfully framed. I love the words on the metal tag - so appropriate to the image, coloured in pinks and especially so in the month of October. Grat work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card, love Penny Black images.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey, cats aren't fussy when it comes to napping and this is a frilly pink bra...so it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute image! Kitty found a great hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A clever way to gift wrap a cat, so to speak. I love the pink and purple tones.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Naaw- how comfy is kitty! Beautifully coloured !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!