Sunday, September 29, 2019

Lasting Memories Layouts Challenge October Guest Designer

Hello Blogging Friends!!

I am so happy to share with you that I am a Guest Designer for October at the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog!  I am honored and thrilled to be a GD for them!





This months challenges for the month of October are "Mixed Bag"

This week's challenge is "Pick 3":

This is just like tic tac toe, but you have the freedom of choosing the 3 items from the list below:

Hearts
3 photos
polka dots
List style journaling
tags
doily
stickers ~ puffy, chipboard, card stock, et.
washi tape buttons

For my layout I chose 3 photos, doily, hearts and a tag.

Here is my layout:  


Ingredients:

Stitched Tag die
Blue wood grain paper
Teal paper
White paper
Black marker
Teal twine

For this 12 x 12 page layout I started by adhering the Blue wood grain paper to my page.  I took some Teal paper and the Pinkfresh Studios Kelly alpha lower case dies and cut out the letters and added them to the page.  I took some White paper and the La La Land Mandala Doily die and cut that out twice and added that to the page.  I took two photos and added them on top of the doilies.  I took the third photo and mounted it onto the Teal paper and center that under the two photos.  I took more Teal paper and the Stitched Tag die and cut out the largest tag.  I took some White paper and the next size down Stitched Tag die and cut that out.  I added a Teal gem to the white tag, took my black marker and wrote down the dates and people in the photos and added that to the larger Teal Tag.  I took some Teal twine and tied a bow at the top of the tag and then added that to the page.  I took more Teal paper and the Memory Box Stitched Heart Layer dies and cut out the different size hearts, layered them on top of each other and then added that next to the right side of the matted photo.

The photos are of my oldest daughter, Julie, and her group home ladies on some outings!  I love how happy the ladies look in these photos!

Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge!  Not only could you be a winner, but you will be getting another page for your album done!  Two for the price of one!  Gotta love that!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest spot. Wonderful card too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet group of ladies, and a wonderful tribute to your friends. It's beautifully detailed, and has lovely "water" colors. Lori, congratulations on your GDT gig! I know that scrapping is especially dear to your heart, and it makes me happy to see more of your layouts. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!