Thursday, September 26, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #10


Hello Lavinia World Fans!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:


Lavinia World Challenge #10


The theme for Lavinia World Challenge #10 is "Anything Goes" using stamped images (sorry no digis, but rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World.


Here is my tag:




Ingredients:

Serendipity Stamps Imagine die
Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Mixed Media Tag
Tumbled Glass distress oxide
Black ink
Green ink
VersaFine Clair Chianti ink
VersaFine Clair Monarch ink
VersaFine Clair Verdant ink
Marine Green Copic Marker
Black paper
Versamark ink
Clear embossing powder
White pen
DL.ART Green Crinkle Ribbon from the TSA Bundle

For this Tag I started out with Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Mixed Media Tag and I took some Tumbled Glass distress oxide and my blending brush and applied the ink to the tag.   I took the VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and the Forest Spruce stamp and stamped that on the top right of the tag.  I took the VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and the Whimsical Whisps stamp and stamped that on the top left part of the tag.  I took the same green ink and stamped the Fern Heads stamp and stamped them at the bottom of the tag.  I took the VersaFine Clair Monarch ink and stamped the Foxgloves stamps onto the right bottom of the tag.  I took the VersaFie Clair Chianti ink and stamped both the Nigella and Dandelion stamps onto the tag and I used the Marine Green Copic marker to draw the stems onto the flowers.   I took Black ink and stamped the Flower Fairy and the Bee stamp onto the tag.  I used my white pen to put some dots onto the flowers.  I took the Serendipity Stamps Imagine die and some Black paper and cut out the word Imagine three times and layered them on top of each other.  I took some Versamark and stamped that onto the word and then heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  When that was all dry I added that to the tag.  I took some DL.ART Green Crinkle Ribbon from the TSA Bundle and made a bow at the top of the tag.

Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the wonderful Design Team have created for this challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!






11 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning tag I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is absolutely stunning Lori! Love the magical scene you've created!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Lori! I love the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tag! I love how we can use so many stamps on one image. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness!!! What a WONDERFUL tag! Love the background for that image. Perfect and magical looking.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is stunning Lori! I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag, Lori! Those amazing jewel tone colors look especially lovely. How pretty to put this with some craft goodies for Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love a book mark. The colors you chose give a mystical look. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the Lavinia fairies, Lori, and you always do such magnificent creations with them! This is the kind of bookmark I need (yes, I still love old fashioned pages with hardbound covers!) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the multitude of stamps and that background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!