Monday, September 30, 2019

Butterfly & Pumpkins

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have a card that I made using an Impression Obsession stamp and Impression Obsession die to make it and I am entering it into the Impression Obsession Pumpkin Spice Challenge. 



Here is my card:



Ingredients:


White card stock
Jodie Lee 6 x 6 paper
Black paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Colored pencils
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Jodie Lee paper, inked the eges with black ink and then added that to the card.   I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the Impression Obsessions Butterfly and Pumpkins stamp and stamped that onto the paper. I colored it in with watercolor pencils and then fussy cut it out, stamped the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took some Black paper and the Impression Obsession Checkered Frames die and cut out the frame and added that to the card.

Hop on over to the Impression Obsession Pumpkin Spice Challenge and see all the great cards that the Design Team have made!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


8 comments:

  1. So pretty and makes me wish fall was here already. Love your coloring with the pencils!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image and I love how you framed it with the checkered frames! Fabulous card for the Pumpkin Spice challenge, so glad you could play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lori! Such great textures, and I love the way you have trimmed the shape! I'll take pumpkins any day over coffee! Good choice! LOL hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene with the pumpkins and butterfly. I love the coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this one? It's gorgeous, Lori, and I adore your coloring. Wonderful fall image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you put the card together, it looks vintage. Such a warm and loving card to receive for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a gorgeous image and I love how you've handled cutting it out with that frame! Beautifully done my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!