Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Thanks

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Dies R Us Blog today and I am sharing a Thanks card.






I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and ran it through my Xyron machine and then I took the Frantic Stamper Quilt Rectangle die and the paper and put that through my Big Shot.  I took a piece of Merlot paper and the quilt die cut with the adhesive on back and stuck all the pieces down except for the center square, I kept that piece out.  I took some Green paper and the Impression Obsession Gingko Leaf die and cut the leaf out and added that in the center square.  I took a piece of Vellum patterned paper,the Thanks stamp and Versamark and stamped that onto the Vellum and I heat embossed it with Rose Gold embossing powder. I ran the Vellum strip through my Xyron and wrapped it around the Merlot paper and added that to the card base.








Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. Those dies are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the quilt die you used!! I haven't seen it before but now it's on my wish list!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! Love that quilt type die you used. Beautiful card Lori.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why I don't think to run the paper over sticker sheets before I die cut it out! It would make things much more simpler for myself!! LOL! Absolutely love that pattern and your pretty use of the dies my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. And, thanks for mentioning running the card stock onto sticker paper first before die cutting. That would be so much more easy to work with then after an image has been already cut out. At least I think the sticky paper would work as well as your Xyron.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!