Tuesday, August 27, 2019

At The Beach

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing this fun beach card!  


 

I love collecting seashells at the beach!  So when I saw that Impression Obsession is having an At The Beach Challenge I just had to make a card with seashells on it!


Here is what I used to make this A2 card:

Impression Obsession Sun Sand Sea die
White card stock
Green wood grain paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Copic markers
Tea Dye distress ink
Tattered Rose distress ink

Now hop on over to the Impression Obsession At The Beach Challenge and see all the wonderful cards that the Design Team have made.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beachy and beautiful, Lori!! I love the seashells!! It makes me want to be at the beach right now!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!!! Love the fish netting. Makes me wish I was at the beach today.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love how you used the net! Your shells are gorgeous! I am so glad you could join us over at the Impression Obsession Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!