Monday, August 26, 2019

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #124

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I saw the most adorable picture of llama cookies on facebook the other day and when I looked closer I saw that it is a challenge blog so I just had to enter it!  



Here is the inspiration photo:   




Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Patterned paper
Navy Blue paper
Pink paper
Neenah Solar White paper
E31 Copic marker
E33 Copic marker
W6 Copic marker
Smile die 
Faded Jeans distress ink

For this A2 card I started out by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed the Llama digi stamp onto the paper.  I colored the llama in with copic markers E31, E33 and W6.  I took the Gina Marie Scalloped Circle Frame and some Navy Blue paper and cut out the frame and placed that over the colored llama.  I fussy cut around the edge of the Scalloped Frame and put that on the side.  I took a piece of Patterned paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card base.  I added the llama and took some more Navy Blue paper and some Pink Paper and the Smile die and cut out twice.   I layered the Pink smile on top of the Navy Blue smile and then added that to the bottom of the card.

Be sure to stop by the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #124 to see all the fun cards created for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so adorable!! I love that llama image, Lori!! It's so sweet!! You've showcased it beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori what a gorgeous card you have made that llama is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been smiling ever since I saw this on IG this morning. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love the colouring on your Llama, a beautiful card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Llama image and great colouring.Thank you for your comment and the bird stamp is--http://stores.purpleoniondesigns.com/sa-curly-bird-reg-5-00/?fbclid=IwAR3YsiOweuoIQNbBp91lW8DN3k92Lwiv6CZc55oNjZk55jWtavyRrDWJEgE
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute is that llama and I wish you luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lori, that's a fabulous llama! Great coloring and the pink/dark blue combo is so striking. Wonderful paper choice. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squeal!!! It's adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool digi stamp !! That card is so darn cute !! Makes me want to run right out and get a llama !!! Thank you so very much for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge . We hope that you will join us again !! Debra Davison/Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!