Sunday, August 25, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #461 ~ Fruit

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am going to share a 2 page layout that I made.  I am going to be entering this layout in the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #461 ~ Show us some fruit.


Here is my 2 page layout:



Here is the left side of the layout:



Here is the right side of the layout:




My youngest daughter loved to pick and eat the strawberries in my garden!  But then who doesn't love to eat fresh picked strawberries!  Yummy!


I used some old Mrs. Grossman strawberry stickers, some old Creative Memories alphabet stickers, some red gingham paper and some solid red and green paper.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #461 ~ Fruit to be inspired!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


7 comments:

  1. Lori, these are beautiful! I love the checkered red papers, and sweet photos! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous, Lori!! The photos are so sweet and beautiful!! You've showcased them perfectly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts. Everything works so great with the strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori these layouts are stunning. I just love them. Of course the Beatles quote is perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout, Lori! What darling photos. The stickers really work. Odd, I had a dream about strawberries last night. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetest layout! I love your photos..they are precious! Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories! Good Luck! DT Connie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!