Sunday, July 7, 2019

Wish You Were Here

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have this fun Mermaid card to share with you:


Ingredients:


Honey Bee Stamps Ocean Bliss stampHoney Bee Stamps Ocean Bliss Honey CutsHoney Bee Stamps Radiant Circle Background Honey CutsWave border
Neenah Solar White paper
White card stock
Blue marble paper
Yellow paper
Turquoise dotted paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Spiced Marmalade distress ink
Weathered Wood distress ink


For this A2 card I started by stamping the Honey Bee Stamps Ocean Bliss mermaid stamp onto a piece of Neenah Solar White paper with black ink.  I colored in the mermaid with Copic markers and then cut her out using the Honey Bee Stamps Ocean Bliss Honey Cuts die.  I took some white card stock and made the base of the card.  I took some Blue Marble paper, inked the edges with Tumble Glass distress ink and added that to the base of the card. I took a piece of Yellow paper and the Honey Bee Stamps Radiant Circle Background Honey Cuts and ran that through my Big Shot.  I then took my Creative Memories large circle cutting system and cut around the edge of the circle, I inked the edges with Spiced Marmalade distress ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Turquoise dotted paper and the wave border die and cut out the waves and added that to the card.  I placed the die cut mermaid in the middle of the card.  I took black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the top of the card. To finish off the card I inked the edges of the card with Weathered Wood distress ink.


I would like to enter this card into the Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy Challenge #32 ~ Summer Fun!



And I would like to enter this in the DL.ART July 2019 Linky Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. So sweet, Lori! Love the die cuts and colorful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Lori!! I love the beautiful mermaid!! She's gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little mermaid card. So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love how you colored her Lori
    You could enter this in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!