Monday, July 8, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #453 ~ Patriotism - Red & White

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a layout I made that I am going to enter into the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #453 ~ Patriotism - Red & White.



My birthday is on July 1st and we usually go out on the River Lady Paddleboat for the 4th of July to celebrate my birthday and to see the fireworks from the boat.  For this layout I used Bo Bunny Anthem paper for the background.  The Red and White Lifebuoy was from a swap I participated in and I added the red lettering. I love the simplicity of this layout.


Please be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge $453 ~ Patriotism - Red & White to see all the wonderful layouts for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and layout and it looks like it was a wonderful way to capture a wonderful memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Lori, and such a WONDERFUL occasion, of course (tee hee). Wish I could have celebrated there with you. The photos are fantastic. The only thing missing is... YOU! love ya! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout Lori. Looks like everyone had a great time fun to have a scrapbook page of it. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the way you've showcased the pictures!! What a fun tradition to ride the Paddleboat!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout, Love all the pics! Thanks for joining Lasting Memories - Mindy DT

    https://mindycatlett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. I love this layout!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories! I love that you fit so many photos on there! Woohoo, you go girl! And happy belated birthday! :)
    - Toni LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How perfect with the life buoy! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!