Monday, July 29, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #457 ~ Trees

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing this layout out that I am entering into the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #457 ~ Trees.

Here is my layout:




I love Weeping Japanese Maple trees and this one in my front yard is a beauty so I had to make a layout for my scrapbook of it in all its glory!!


The title was done with Sizzix Sassy Serif alphabet dies and a maple leaf die.


Make sure you stop by the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #457 ~ Trees to see all the wonderful layouts created for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tree you have Lori! Such a great idea to document the photo in your layout too! I need to make a book for my gardens too as it would be great to look back in the winter months! :) Glad to see your blog again and be able to just sit and enjoy!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lori!! That weeping maple is stunning!! I absolutely love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout and that is a gorgeous weeping maple tree. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the font along with the leaf. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular, Lori! What a gorgeous photo. That Weeping Maple is incredible. I have one in my side yard but it's a skinny wimp compared to yours. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky you are to have such a gorgeous tree right in your yard! Great title, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Layout! Love it! Colours! And the photos are perfect... Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!