Thursday, July 25, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #456 ~ Patriotism ~ Celebrate Your Country

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a layout I made to enter in the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #456 ~ Patriotism ~ Celebrate Your Country.


Here is my 2 page layout:



Here is the Left side of the layout: 

 


Here is the Right side of the layout:



One of our favorite vacation spots to visit is Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.  I just love their beaches and how they try to conserve the environment.  

I used two different Sizzix alphabets to make my titles, Sassy Serif and Graffiti.  I used my Cottage Cutz Pelican die.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge  #456 ~ Patriotism ~ Celebrate Your Country to see all the wonderful layouts!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori




7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your pages are stunning I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pages are so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the beautiful photos and the adorable pelican!! He makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice layout pages Lori! I've never seen a lighthouse in real life - maybe one of these days. Great photos.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful 2-pager and love the lighthouse! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic double layout, Lori! Great photos and I love the pelican. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts!! Great photos!!
    I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!