Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Another Layout for the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #457 ~ Tree

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have another layout to share with you today for the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #457 ~ Tree.


Here is my layout:




I saw this kind of tree the first time at the Philadelphia Zoo and fell in love with it and luckily it was tagged with Fringe Tree written on it.  When I got home I started searching the internet to see where I could find a Fringe Tree.  I found a one and ordered it and it took a couple of years for it to get this size, but it is absolutely gorgeous in the Spring when it blooms and it has a very pretty scent too.


Now head on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #457 ~ Tree to see all the beautiful layouts created for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori



8 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning layout. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of a Fringe tree but oh my gosh, it's gorgeous!! Beautiful layout, Lori!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tree. I had never heard of it before. I bet it is really lovely in real life but you certainly captured the beauty with your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, your garden is so full of wondrous plants, and unusual varieties. Thanks for always sharing your pretties with us! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one really unique tree! I never saw one like this! How cool that you were able to find it and grow one yourself! What a great idea to scrap your garden and things you love! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a Fringe Tree, Lori, but I'm in love with it, too. Terrific layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique tree!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That definitely is awesome! Will you please come to my house and take over the gardening? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!