Monday, July 15, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #455 ~ Patriotism - Your Country's Flag

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a layout I made to enter in the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #455 ~ Patriotism ~ Your Country's Flag.


Here is my 2 page layout:



Here is the Left side of the layout:  



Here is the Right side of the layout:




I took my Girl Scout Troop to the 95th Girl Scout Sing-Along back in 2007 in Washington D.C. and it was a wonderful experience seeing all those Girl Scouts in one place ~ it was a wave of Girl Scouts singing together!


I used Sizzix Broadway Melody alphabet dies to make the title.  I used Mrs. Grossman Washington D.C. Destinations Card Stock Sticker.  The flag border stickers are from an old Close To My Heart paper pack kit.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #455 ~ Patriotism ~ Your Your Country's Flag to see all the wonderful layouts!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori what wonderful pages you have created just full of happy memories. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fabulous, Lori!! I love how you've displayed the photos!! The details are fabulous!! It sounds lie a wonderful trip, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful layout and representative of the US flag in such a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, Lori! Loving the RWB theme, and the pretty side borders - of course the photos are fantastic! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great double-sided layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really wonderful Patriotic 2-pager!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!