Thursday, July 11, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have a fun Birthday card that I want to share with you.



Ingredients:

Spellbinders Nesting Square dies
Neenah Solar White paper
Maja Designs Denim & Girls paper
Pink paper
Black ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Copic markers
White pen

For this 6 x 6 inch square card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Maja Designs Denim & Girls paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Impression Obsession Floral Cake Slice stamp and some black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then I cut it out with the Spellbinders Nesting Frame die and added that to a piece of Pink paper.  I cut the Pink paper out with the next size up nesting die, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card.  I placed the Floral Cake Slice in the center of the pink square.


I would like to enter this card in The Sisterhood of Crafters Birthday Challenge.



Be sure to hop on over to The Sisterhood of Crafters Birthday Challenge to see all the lovely creations made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! The piece of cake looks so delicious!! I love how you colored it and framed it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty birthday card! Love that large piece of cake - YUM - it looks good enough to eat! Thank you for playing with our birthday challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and I want a piece of that cake. It looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love how you used the SB nesting die set here, Lori! This is a beautifully layered card, and so feminine and sweet! The papers are lovely, and that long HB script sentiment is the perfect delicate touch for this already amazing creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO very pretty Lori! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This birthday cake looks good enough to eat!!! Lovely details making this a very sweet birthday card! Thank you for sharing it with the Sisterhood of Crafters birthday challenge this week. Hope to see you in our gallery often!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!