Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #454 ~ Patriotism ~ Red, White and Blue

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing this layout I made and I am entering into the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #454 ~ Patriotism ~ Red, White and Blue.



Here is a closer look at the left side of the pages: 



Here is a closer look at the right side of the pages:




I used some old patriotic scrapbook paper from my stash to make these pages.  I can't remember who made them.  


Be sure to hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #454 ~ Patriotism ~ Red, White & Blue to see all the wonderful layouts that were made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori



5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori these are gorgeous pages. Lots of happy memories there. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are so beautiful, Lori!! The pictures are fabulous!! I love the patriotic details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do great work. Wonderful scrap pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout, Lori! Wouldn't the Lavinia fairies look great done in a layout? So cute - perhaps on a page with your flowers? I love that your chronicle your life, and receive joy from the pages. Your scrapbooks are AMAZING! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work with all the red, white, and blue and perfect embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!