Wednesday, May 1, 2019

2 Crafty Critter Crazies May Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy May 1st!!  

You know what the 1st day of the month means!!  That today is the start of the 


2 Crafty Critter Crazies May Challenge!!




Our Sponsor this month is Fabrika Fantasy




For my card I chose the Flying Elf digi stamp


Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Fabrica Fantasy Flying Elf digi stamp
Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats dies
Memory Box Swirl Switch Clouds dies
Kraft card stock
Graphic 45 Faire Dust paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Patterned paper
White paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Seedless Preserves distress ink
Sentiment stamp

For this 6 inch by 6 inch card I started with Kraft card stock.  I took a piece of Graphic 45 Faire Dust paper, inked the edges with Seedless Preserves distress ink and added it to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed the Fabrica Fantasy Flying Elf digi stamp onto the paper and then I colored it in with Copic marker, cut it out with the Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats die and inked the edges with Seedless Preserves distress ink.  I took a piece of patterned paper and cut it out with the next size up Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats die, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card and then I layered the colored image on a different angle on top of that.  I took some white paper and the Memory Box Swirl Switch Clouds die and cut out some clouds and added them to the card. I took the sentiment stamp and some black ink and stamped the the sentiment on the top of the card.

Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies May Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.



Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!! You have until 8 pm May 25th (Pacific time) on  to enter your project.



Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreamy looking and so pretty! Love the design and those fun clouds. Great coloring too!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole scene you created with the clouds, Lori, and your paper choices are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so absolutely adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the stitched clouds you used, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lori! She looks so sweet, and so does her magical ride! Wonderful creation! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!