Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Scrapy Land Challenge #113


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Can you believe it is May 1st already??  Well today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~


Scrapy Land Challenge #113


Our theme is always Anything Goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.  We have two winners for every challenge.  One winner is a random pick and the other winner is picked by the Design Team.  Both winners will each receive a $10 gift certificate to go shopping at the Scrapy Land Store.



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Blue marble paper
White paper
Salty Ocean distress ink
Black ink
Copic marker R83 Rose Mist
Copic marker Y08 Acid Yellow
Happy Mother's Day stamp

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Blue Marble paper and the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 dies and cut out the paper with the biggest die, inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink and attached that to the card.  I took some White paper and the smaller scalloped frame die from the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 dies and cut out the paper.  I took that piece and the Poppystamps Floral Stem Collage die and cut out that out.  I inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink and added that to the card.  I cut out the flower on that die 2 more times with White paper, I added one of those cuts to the top of the flower and then I colored the second one with Copic marker R83 Rose Mist and attached that to the top of the flower.  I colored the center of the flower with Copic marker Y08 Acid Yellow and added that to the center of the card.  I took the Happy Mother's Day stamp and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the top of the card.


Be sure to hop on over to the Scrapy Land Challenge #113 and see what the Design Team have made to inspire you.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.  You have until  May 12th to join in on the Scrapy Land Challenge fun and have a chance of winning one of two $10 gift certificates to Scrapy Land.



Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the pretty background and the pink flower!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very happy and positive card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this is simply beautiful. I love that striking flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design, Lori, and I love how you inked the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet Mother's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty flower die and it graces your card beautifully. I love the scalloped edges and how you added blue color to them .

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!