Monday, April 29, 2019

Happy News!!

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am very excited to announce that I am going to be part of the newly formed Lavinia World Challenge Blog!!  I couldn't wait to share this news with you all!!  I love, love, love these gorgeous stamps and I am sure you will too!!




Lavinia World carries the entire line of Lavinia stamps and papers from the UK.  There is also New Challenge Blog ~ Lavinia World Challenges ~ where we will be hosting a bi-weekly challenge.  Our first challenge will start on May 23 and you won't want to miss all the wonderful creations the above Designers are working on to share with you!  So be sure to mark your calendars and join us for the first ever Lavinia World Challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Hugs Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is exciting news indeed! Enjoy the experience now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be taking this journey with you, my friend!! Congrats and big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lori! I'm so looking forward to being on yet another DT with you! It will be fun designing with these fabulous stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!