Sunday, April 14, 2019

You Make the Rainy Days Brighter

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have a fun April Showers card that I am sharing with you!!




Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Grungy paper
Black ink
Copic marrkers


For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Grungy paper and the My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Scallop die and cut out the center circle.  I inked the edges with black ink and added it to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the duck from the Simon Says Stamps Showers and Flowers stamp set and stamped him onto the paper.  I colored him in with Copic markers and then used the same Stitched Circle Scallop die to cut him out and then I attached him in the center circle.  I took some white paper and the Memory Box Swirl Switch Clouds die and cut out a cloud and added that to the top of the circle.  I took the sentiment from the Showers and Flowers stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment under the circle.




I would like to enter this card in the The Sisterhood of Crafters April Showers Challenge.


Be sure to stop by The Sisterhood of Crafters Blog to see all the lovely creations that were made for this April Showers Challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card that chick is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is SOOOOOOOOOO cute Lori! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘April Showers’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, what a darling little chick out in the rain with her umbrella! I know she loves dancing in the puddles. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's soooo sweet, Lori!! The rainy day chick is absolutely adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, such sweetness, Lori - just like you - always making people's rainy days brighter. Wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute and wonderful card design. So cheery.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!