Saturday, April 13, 2019

Earth Day Card

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have an Earth Day card that I want to share with you!  Earth Day is April is April 22nd and we all have to do our part to Save the Earth!!


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Quickutz Recycle arrows die
VersaFine Clair Verdant ink
Bundled Sage distress ink
Black ink
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Green paper
Blue Copic marker

For this A2 card I started with a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Lil' Inker Designs One Love Stamp set and my VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and I stamped the image onto the paper.  I then Bundled Sage distress ink and stamped over the image lightly.  I took a Blue Copic marker and colored in the water.  I took some Black ink and the sentiment from the Lil' Inker Designs One Love stamp set and stamped that underneath the image.  I took some green and the Quickutz Recycle Symbol die and cut that out and added that to the card.  I then took a round sponge and rubbed the VersaFine Clair Verdant ink all over the paper and then I attached that to the card base that was made with Neenah Desert Storm paper.


I would like to enter this card in the Festive Friday Challenge #FF0031 ~ Earth Day and/or Rainbow





Be sure to stop by the Festive Friday Challenge to see what other creations there are for this challenge

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love the theme. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Lori! Love the globe image in the shape of a heart and that sentiment is perfect!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the earth shaped as a heart!! It's so pretty!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image, Lori, and colored so well in our Planet's well known colors of Life. It's one of the prettiest Earthday cards I've ever seen. Lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and a great way to celebrate Earth Day! Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful image for Earth Day, Lori! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card, Lori! I LOVE the heart shaped earth. It's a great image. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a such a wonderful design!!!!! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card, Lori! Such a beautiful image and so perfect to celebrate Earth Day. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!