Friday, April 12, 2019

Wagon Wishes

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have this wagon full of flowers card to share with you!!



Ingredients:

Sugar Pea Designs Sugar Cut Wagon Wishes die
White card stock
Bo Bunny Once Upon a Lifetime 6 x 6 paper pad
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Bundled Sage distress ink
Bee charm
DL.ART Crinkle Ribbon Berry Sorbet

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the brick paper and the green paper from the Bo Bunny Once Upon a Lifetime 6 x 6 paper pad, cut them down and then inked the edges with black ink and added them to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Sugar Pea Designs Wagon Wishes stamp and some black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I used Copic markers to color in the image and then I took the Sugar Pea Designs Sugar Cut Wagon Wishes die and cut out the wagon and added that to the bottom of the card.  I took the sentiment from the Wagon Wishes stamp set, some black ink and some white paper and stamped the sentiment onto it.  I cut the paper down, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and added them to the card.  I took the DL.ART Berry Sorbet Crinkle Ribbon and the Bee charm and made a bow and then attached that to the card.


I would like to enter this card into the Sugar Pea Mix It Up Challenge #54 ~ Fresh Inspiration




Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


6 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful, Lori!! I love the wagon full of flowers and the design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Love the pretty image and wonderful papers on your layout design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with all those colorful flowers in the wagon. And, love the little bee charm added to the bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous card design, Lori. Loving that diagonal cut on the dp! Beautiful image, fab coloring, and I love the scrunched ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so pretty, sweet and cute!!! Thank so much for entering into SugarPea Designs Mix It Up challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!