Thursday, April 11, 2019

Happy Easter!

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Die-R-Us Blog today and I have this fun Easter card to share with you:




Ingredients:

White card stock
Green paper
Tan paper
Brown paper
Tie-Dye paper
DL.ART 
Happy Easter stamp
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.


I took some Tan paper and the Lawn Fawn Quilted Background die and cut out the paper, added that to the green paper and then added that to the card base.  I took some Brown paper and the Tutti Designs Scrolly Bunny die and cut out the bunny.  I took the Lawn Fawn Easter Egg Frame die and some Tie-Dyed paper and cut out the egg, added that to the card and then placed the bunny on top of the egg.  I took black ink and the Happy Easter stamp and stamped that in the middle of the egg.  I took some DL.ART Mermaids Tale Third Edition Orange Green Hue crinkle ribbon and made it into a bow and added it to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lori!! The egg is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Lori, I love your triple bow and the bunny is adorbs.
    Thank you for your inspiration. Have a blessed day , my friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the coloring on that egg!! Your ribbon is so stunning with the swirl of color on it as well!! Beautiful Easter design my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Easter card and I love that darling bunny. The colors used are fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your background die, Lori! So sweet, especially combined with our pretty Easter theme dies! Darling creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic bunny die, Lori, and there's that wonderful quilted background again! Love, love, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!