Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Easter Goodies

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I would like to share with you a fun Easter card that I made using the Bugaboo BugBratsEaster01 digi stamp.



Ingredients:

Happy Easter stamp
Copic markers
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Lavender paper
Black ink
Seedless Preserves distress ink

For this A2 card I took some Neenah Solar White paper and printed out the Bugaboo BugBratsEaster 01 digi stamp and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I took some White card stock for the base of the card.  I took some lavender paper and the Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die and die cut the paper, inked the edges with Seedless Preserves distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the colored image and inked the edges with Seedless Preserves distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the Happy Easter stamp and some black ink and stamped that onto some white paper, inked the edges with Seedless Preserves distress ink and added that to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


7 comments:

  1. As cute as can be. Love that image and your card is darling.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous Easter card. I love it. That image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so adorable, Lori!! The image is so sweet!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie with her wagon filled with goodies. Wonderful coloring of the design too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this beautiful card! The image is just darling!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, your girl is so so precious!! Love your coloring and fabulous Easter design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lori, this is so cuuuute! Love the purples and that background die is fantastic. I used this image last week and it was just so much fun. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!