Saturday, April 6, 2019

Happy Birthday!

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have this sweet Birthday card that I would like to share with you:




Ingredients:

Happy Birthday stamp
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Faded Jeans distress ink
Nuvo drops

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of paper from the Lemoncraft Daydream 6 x 6 paper pad, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the Impression Obsession Feathered Tulip stamp, some black ink and a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and stamped the image onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out and added that to the card.  I took the Happy Birthday stamp and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the lower right corner of the card.  I took some Nuvo drops and added them to the card.


I would like to enter this card into the Impression Obsession Birthday Wishes Challenge.





Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

9 comments:

  1. Your background papers look very magical with the pretty floral image! Love your pretty design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so stunning, Lori!! I love the gorgeous flower and butterfly!! It looks beautiful on the background papers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous coloring, Lori! A simple but elegant design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful!!! Love the background too. A gorgeous card Lori.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! This is so sweet! I love that beautiful butterfly nesteled in the flower. Gorgeous background too! So glad you could play along with the Birthday Challenge at IO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. I really love how colorful it is. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours and colouring! And beautiful subtile butterfly! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!