Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Happy Mothers Day

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have a Mother's Day Card for you today!



Ingredients:

Maja Design Sofiero papers
Heartfelt Creations Decorative Corner die
White card stock
White paper
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Brown ink
Black ink
Happy Mother's Day stamp

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of plaid paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the Maja Designs Sofiero paper and cut out the roses, trimmed it down with distress edge scissors and inked the edges with brown ink.  I took a piece of Merlot paper and cut it out with an old die, I think it is a Spellbinder, but I don't have the packaging anymore.  I took the roses and layered that over the Merlot paper.  I took some White paper and the Heartfelt Creations Decorative corner die and cut it out twice and used them on the corners.  I took some black ink and a scrap of white paper and stamped the sentiment onto the strip and then inked the edges with brown ink and added it to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori






6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Lori!! I love the image of the flowers and the pretty corner dies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Lori! I really love that soft, plaid background and the decorative corner die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant looking with those wonderful colors and pretty design. I love the soft colors and of course, with plaid one cannot go wrong in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful design Lori! Love the Vintage feel of the flower! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!