Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Sending Big Hugs

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have a fun Easter card I would like to share with you!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Plaid paper
Lavender paper
Purple with white dots paper
White paper
Pink paper 
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took the Plaid paper and added that to the card.  I took some White paper and the Frantic Stamper Peeking Bunny Squares dies and cut out the dies.  I took some Purple with white dotted paper and added the bunny squares to that and then fussy cut them down.  I took some Pink paper and cut out the Bunny Squares and added the pink ears to the bunnies.  I used a black marker to color in the eyes.  I took a piece of Lavender paper and attached the squares to that and then I mounted that onto some white paper and added the strip to the card.  I took the sentiment from the My Creative Times I'll Never Let You Go stamp set and some black ink and stamped that on the bottom of the card.  I think the Bunny Squares are absolutely adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The bunny squares are so cute!! They totally make me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun and so cute! Love the little bunnies peeking out of the squares. Precious card Lori.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love those bunnies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling Easter card and I love the wonderful colors you implemented on it. Those bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lori, what can I say?! This is absolutely precious!! Gorgeous design, bunnies and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable, Lori! Love the bunnies. I'm going to have to stop visiting your blog, my friend - I end up buying too many dies. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!