Monday, April 1, 2019

2 Crafty Critter Crazies April Challenge



Hello Blogging Friends!!


Can you believe it is April 1st already??  And I am not foolin'!! You know what the 1st day of the month means!! 


Today is the start of a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies April Challenge!!


Our Sponsor this month is Digi Doodle Studios




For my card I chose the Furry Friends digi stamp

Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Spellbinders Pawing Around die set
Whimsy Stamps Adopt Don't Shop stamp set
Copic markers
Deckle Edge Ruler
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Floral paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took the floral paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed out the Digi Doodle Studios "Furry Friends" digi onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and used my Deckle Edge Ruler to tear the edge around the paper and then I inked that with black ink and added that to the card.  I took the Spellbinders Pawing Around die set and some black paper and cut out the paw prints and added them to the card.  I took the sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Adopt Don't Shop stamp set and some black ink and stamped it ont the card.

Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies April Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!! You have until 8 pm April 25th (Pacific time) on  to enter your project.




Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable, Lori!! I love the sweet image!! And the sentiment is so true!! Love it, my friend!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute rescue "reminder", Lori! Beautiful card, and such a wonderful way of showing how different species can be family. Fantastic distressed edge in the black color, too! Wishing you a great week! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is just as sweet as can be and you've done an amazing job coloring it up too!! Love the way the heart is done with the paw prints and patch stitched details! You've chosen the perfect papers to go with it! Beautifully done my DT friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is precious, Lori, and I adore the "rescue" sentiment! Great idea to add the paw prints to the heart. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and cute. LOVE it!!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet with those cute kitties and doggies. Fantastic design and sentiment to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card using our Furry Friends Image. Please share in our FB fan group where we have an Anything Goes Challenge you could enter. Lisa DDS Sponsorship Coordinator https://www.facebook.com/groups/digidoodlestudios/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!