Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Scrapy Land Challenge #111




Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~


Scrapy Land Challenge #111


Our theme is always Anything Goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.  We have two winners for every challenge.  One winner is a random pick and the other winner is picked by the Design Team.  Both winners will each receive a $10 gift certificate to go shopping at the Scrapy Land Store.


Here is my card:





Ingredients:

Memory Box Butterfly Spectacle die
Waffle Flower Awesome die
Memory Box Morning Garden Butterflies die
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Navy Blue paper
Tumbled Glass distress oxide
Salty Ocean distress oxide
Faded Jeans distress oxide

For this A2 card I started with White card stock.  I took a piece of  White paper and the Memory Box Butterfly Spectacle die and cut it out.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans distress oxide and my craft mat.  I swiped each of the distress oxides onto the mat and then spritzed the mat with water.  I ran the Neenah paper through the ink several times and let it dry.  Once it was dry I spritzed it again with water and let it dry.  I took the cut out butterfly panel and added that to the inked paper, cut down the edges and then added that to the base of the card.  I took the body of the Memory Box Morning Garden Butterflies dies and some Navy Blue paper and cut out the bodies and added them to the butterflies.  I took more of the Navy Blue paper and the Waffle Flower Awesome die and cut that out and added it to the card over the butterflies.



Be sure to hop on over to the Scrapy Land Challenge #111 and see what the Design Team have made to inspire you.



Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.  You have until  April 14th to join in on the Scrapy Land Challenge fun and have a chance of winning one of two $10 gift certificates to Scrapy Land.



Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


10 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the background!! It makes the butterflies look so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Butterflies are one of my faves :) And blue is on the same list. The background is stunning and the whole combination is a perfect match! Loooove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome :-). I love the blue background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty Lori! I love how you've made the butterflies stay within the blue colored strips! Stunning! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori this is a stunning card it is just so gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the prettiest cards I've seen all day long! Love the blue and those butterflies look like they're getting ready to take flight. Just gorgeous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so gorgeous. I love all the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, peaceful, beautifully designed card, Lori! Loving the DO colors and technique with the pretty butterfly die! SL is in my top 5 favorite challenges! Hugs,de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love those butterflies, Lori! Dies are my 'go to' tool for nearly every card I make and I'm adding all of these to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lori , love this die !
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!