Saturday, February 9, 2019

Cheapo Dies Heart Doily

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing this card that I made:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Plaid paper
Light pink paper
Dark pink paper
Love U stamp
Black ink
Spun Sugar distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of plaid paper, inked the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink and added it to the card.  I took a piece of dark pink paper and the Cheapo Dies Heart Doily die and cut out the heart.  I took a piece of light pink paper and the Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Square die and cut out the paper.  I cut out some more of the dark pink paper with the same die.  I placed the stitched squares off center and I added the Heart Doily to the light pink square.  I took some black ink and the Love U stamp and stamped the sentiment into the center of the heart.

Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love how you stamped the sentiment in the center of the heart!! It looks so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Lori! Really love your mix of papers and colors on this design!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Lori, and such pretty colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Lori, I adore that heart die and the plaid paper is marvelous! The stitched squares really 'make' the design. I'm spending today catching up on all I've missed while moving. You've been really busy, my friend. Great job on the Turner Syndrome blog hop. SO sorry I flaked out on you but the move meant everything was packed away and there was little time for crafting. Now that I'm moved, the unpacking and organizing begins and I wish I could focus just on the craft room but family duties call, too. Still, it's great to be able to visit my fav blogs and review all that was posted in my absence. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, love love love the hearts and design

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!