Friday, February 8, 2019

Lacy Heart

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing a Romantic Valentine's Day card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm card stock
Tan paper
Pink & White polka dot paper
Pearls
Tea Dye distress ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm card stock for the base of the card.  I  took a piece of Lemoncraft House of Roses paper, inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took the pink & white polka dot paper and the Elizabeth Crafts Lace Heart die and I cut out the heart.  I took the tan paper and the Elizabeth Crafts Lace Heart die and cut out that heart.  I took the pink & white heart, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and placed that onto the card. I took the pieces from the tan heart and inlaid them into the lacy part of the heart. I took some pearls and stuck them on the bottom left of the card.  I took some DL.ART crinkle ribbon and made a bow and attached that to the card.




I am entering this card in the Double "D" Challenge ~ The Month of Hearts


Here is the Mood Board for this challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

6 comments:

  1. It's so romantic and gorgeous!! I love the pretty heart!! This is so beautiful, Lori!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant & romantic looking. Great soft colours. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! I love your soft color palette and your overall design is so pretty & romantic! Love that ribbon bow too. Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous Lori!! Really love this soft and pretty design with that die cut heart!! I love it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!